Personal safety is important:
- Remain alert
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Make security part of your routine
Do not be a target.
Report suspicious activities to appropriate authorities:
- Do not try to deal with it yourself
- In threatening situations, take steps to reduce your exposure
- Follow the instructions of emergency personnel and first responders
Security is a team effort.
Know emergency phone numbers for local police, ambulance and hospital.
Know location of safe locations where you can find refuge or assistance.
Notify your chain of command if you observe suspicious activity.
Remain alert. Be a “people watcher.”
If you observe something suspicious or out of the ordinary, please notify Security at 243-2300.